Maidenhair Fern Grave Pin
Every single one of us has been there.
Either we were too eager and loved the plant (i.e. overwatered it) to death, received some bad tips (like “watering” a plant with ice cubes, or water frequently and shallowly), or simply had the wrong environment for a plant (hello Maranta’s - I still love you).
We have all killed a plant. And each and every time we grow, each time we learn something new, and each time we get better.
Here's to learning from our mistakes, here’s to the next plant, and continuing to grow alongside it
This pin features an illustration that Samantha made for the "Growing Joy" Book written by Maria Failla!
- 1.25" tall x 1” wide
- Gorgeous Hard Enamel Cloisonné
- High Polished Copper Base
- Comes with a secure Flat Head Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated and designed by Samantha Leung