Conway Electric Exto Smart Chip USB Extension Cord "Surf's Up White"
The Extō Smart Chip USB features dual outlets and dual Smart Technology USB ports that charge your device faster by identifying the device and sending it a matching charge. Once your device is charged, our Smart USB ports automatically shut off helping protect the device battery from voltage wear and excess heat.
- The First Smart Chip USB Extension Cord
- 3.6AMP Smart Chip USB ports (charge split to max of 2.1AMPS per port)
- Two 3-prong, Tamper-Resistant 125V outlets are kid-safer
- 1LB Metal housing is fire-resistant and stays where you place it - no more flip-flopping power strip
- Urethane feet are no-scratch and prevent slipping on hard surfaces
- 12-foot cord is long enough to reach the center of most rooms and can be converted to a lamp with a direct-plug bulb socket
- Hand-built in our factory using mostly United States components
- Non-slip, non-marking polyurethane feet keep the Extō in place on a table, counter or other hard surface
- Cotton covered wire is made in our Los Angeles factory
- Four underside mounting holes can be used to fix-mount the Extō Smart USB to almost any surface with self-tapping screws (sold separately)
- We use powder coating instead of paint to reduce VOC’s
- Every Extō is repairable or replaceable throughout the life of the product
- CSA Listed Components under CSA rating for power cords specification
- FT-2 Flame Test with good results
- 12-foot, cotton-covered industrial power cord
- Assembly rated to maximum 13AMP
- 3-brass-prong grounded plug for optimal power performance
- Combination Duplex Receptacle/Outlet and dual USB Charger. 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Tamper Resistant, NEMA 5-15R. 3.6 Amps, 5VDC, 2.0 Type A USB Chargers
- Indoor use only - please follow directions on the power cord warning label attached to each unit; for use with household appliances only
Every Extō is made in the USA with some imported components and is intended for use indoors with small appliances. If you're not sure which cord rating you need, please consult a professional.
Patented and Patents Pending